- Level: All
- Drop-in class
- No registration necessary
- Swimming skills are not required
Known as the Zumba® “pool party,” Aqua Zumba gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Splashing, stretching, twisting, even shouting, laughing, hooting and hollering are often heard during an Aqua Zumba shallow water class. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba blends it all together into a safe, challenging, water-based workout that’s cardio-conditioning, body-toning, and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Be sure to bring aqua shoes or CLEAN athletic shoes to wear in the pool
FREE 1/2 hour Preview class Monday, April 29, 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Days: Mondays beginning May 6
Time: 7:10 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cost is pay as you go: Members, $4 per class
Non-members: $5 per class